Thursday, June 9, 2011

The idiot i am, i can still....

get the shit together and get back to work. I'm such an idiot.
 I and i also apologize for my behavior in the way i acted. Acted as a bitter senior that thought the world hated him, back on the damn horse and get moving.



I thought i had pictures to show....meh.


Time to take more pictures with my camera and make those into textures, because i need those in my campaign.


This is the damn campaign i always wanted to do and everything is complete (story elements, sound and such etc) and ready to go.


Fuck me, what an idiot i was.....

3 comments:

  1. It's okay, don't worry and forget about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize if I seemed ungrateful for your hard work on this project. I just didn't want to see you give up on the project you worked so fervently on. Your fans support you, and I don't want you to give up on yourself again. Anyways, its great to see that you're working on the Silent Hill campaign again, and I wish you the best of luck.

    P.S. You asked about potential ideas for the campaign. I think I already asked about this, but I was wondering if you put the cult symbol "the Halo of the Sun" in the safe rooms, since the symbol is used as a save point and the safe room serves a similar function. Also, would it be possible to put some of the creepy paintings from the church in Silent Hill somewhere in the map? I remember disturbing paintings in the Haunted Forest campaign and it really helped add a level of uneasiness within the campaign and added interesting details to the mansion in the map itself. I think paintings like the one of Pyramid Head in Silent Hill 2 or of the cult's mythology in Silent Hill 3 could really add a lot of detail to the campaign, especially as the characters pass through dark, tight hallways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tinuviel451

    Do not worry about that, as i said, that is how people react and don't really think ahead before they speak.



    I remember (as i forgot about it again) the Halo symbol, i forgot the actual use for it before, that is why i replied to you before on youtube for reminding me of it.

    You mentioned the paintings, i am going to expand that idea further.

    ReplyDelete