Monday, July 18, 2011

There is one thing i can do though while waiting!

Since there is a issue with the LADDER nav mesh, there is a campaign i stopped working on like a year ago. I used to work on it when i took a break from the SH campaign for L4D1.

I was checking out the music i made (remixes and my original work) back in the day on Fruity Loops and it came to me.
The campaign i am talking about is Alien Trilogy.
That campaign requires no ladders (you can't even jump in that game) and i can work on it for L4D2. It isn't Silent Hill, but there have been some that has asked me about it from time to time and i liked the old school shooter at the time and i still do.

I made music that was inspired by its own original soundtrack that i can use, as well as the original. This will be easy since i own the Playstation Disc for this one, meaning textures, soundtrack (ripped them already) and the layout of the maps themselves will be easy to replicate.
I am gonna try to add my own thing and kinda mix it with both the old and with the new in terms of texture,  and art design?

I have some Alien models (AVP 2 to Source) like the Queen, Drones / Warriors and the Face Hugger (got animations) and so on.


Time to give these four maps that has already been done a small face lift, since i do have more of a experience of making better looking texture now then back then.







I believe this is better then letting this blog die out....and i can keep myself busy when bored and you have something to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment