Friday, May 27, 2011

Second map update.

There are tons of things to do still. I added and going to add more stuff that involves more towards the characters so you can feel more connected towards them. They talk about things that surrounds them at the point and time.

I went against myself by including the pitch black darkness, so i can add some interesting ideas that can support the pitch black darkness, since i think i have way to much lighting overall.

Some of you might have noticed that most part of this map that you have seen on these pictures are from Silent Hill 3. I always had that feeling of loneliness when running around there in the game, i didn't recreate that feeling in this map though.

The sewer area is almost done, but that's only 50% of the first part of the total map (25% in total). Then there is the forest part that will be quiet short and you will cross a road so that could give you an sense of the travel distance.

I all i need is 5 min away when it comes to materials (taking pictures and make them into textures), it is just a matter of getting out there and take photos. I am just waiting for the weather to stop being shitty so i can start working.
















I should start working on where i should place the different soundtracks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment