Saturday, March 26, 2011

This title is useless.


I am currently working on the building where my apartment is located (second floor) and i am trying out the new texture that is used as a sidewalk for now to see if it fits as i imaged it.






The wood texture has a very dark brown color to it.


Using textures that are work in progress.


This will be a more or less common view if the road is closed.

This is where you can see where the brick sidewalk starts to look out of place.


What has been done so far to this part of the town.









2 comments:

  1. Impressive. Overall view resembles a part of the town Silent Hill 2, except sidewalks of bricks, but i am sure you know what you are doing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice (thumbs up). Will be very interesting original town to explore once its finished. Please keep up the good work.

    You have been a big inspiration to me. I have also had this idea of making a zombie game about my hometown. Actually playing Resident Evil 2 in the nineties was the first time I got this idea. I'm making a map about it for L4D2. Won't be anywhere as good as this as I'm just learning. I made a thread about it in L4Dmaps.com : http://forum.l4dmaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4475

    ReplyDelete